I spent twenty minutes searching for my notes. I found lots of notes just not the ones I was looking for. “Why can’t I find any thing lately! Frig!” Looking for a name on a paper, scribbler, I don’t know, is there a done pile around this place?
“It really pisses me off when I can’t find stuff. Seriously I even blogged about this name/.”
Gone again, looking one more time at the stuff, searched through three times already. Maybe some areas were missed. It can’t hurt, it just wastes more time doing NOTHING useful to anyone self included.
- 1949-explosion kills 500. fertilizer. Texas
- 1912 Titanic sinks
- 1923 Insulin
- Welcome to thrillers
There is more.
- Bone marrow eat Dandelions
- epidermal + epidemic disease that spreads rapidly
- epidermis the outer most layer of the skin
- nanobots ?
- firstname.lastname@example.org; Peter Russell
This does not mean the search is over, a pile of papers happen to be sitting on the dresser.
- Roy is morphing
- IMDV pro
- info@koi_fly.com good for nothing
- April 16,2017 today is Easter I learned how to use my recorder.
This recorder must be located and new hunt is in the works, the old forgotten already.
What kind of recorder is this, it’s probably black. Where would it even be. Why would there even be a recorder.
Oh no. The thought of a pile of done papers has arrived. There is a pile of done papers under the desk. Life is as hard as you make.
- a woman crying in the night a lone on a bench
- To suffer, I do not suffer you, you suffer yourself for your addictions I say unto you. Suffer not unto me.
- In me fear not your fears.
Paper upon paper, large and small scrubbers full of NOTES! But not the ones needed! hey the clip-board. find that find that name. When really, the only thing of happening here, is the mess being created by unfiled notes, more piles, being mixed up and placed about. From here to the kitchen to the washroom to the living room all over the bedroom, lucky to have standing room.
- The market is high on body fat
- to be of the O- blood type
- Groundhog day
- I am not sure what I am doing April 13, 2016
Now you’ve gone and done it. You brought me out. That’s okay though. Hello me. Wait! Who are you. April 28,2017.
I don’t know you
I know but I know you
How would you know me if I don’t know you
Because I’m always in looking out
Are you bad
What are you going to do about it if I am
That would depend
Aw would it now
Anyway. How long are you hear/metaphor/for
Can’t quite say
Yeah well, just don’t get into any trouble, no good at getting out
THE END OF DAY ONE